Tuesday, November 13, 2007

neverending sense

Small sometimes torments Smaller with his big brother-ness. Smaller used to take it, but now has his own awesome, absurd way of dealing with it. This round was just rock and roll.

Small: What is 4oo plus 400?

Smaller: You know I have not learned that yet.

Small: Yeah, but you can figure it out.

Smaller: No I can't, Small, you know you don't learn that until the next grade.

Small: I figured it out.

Smaller: Fine. What is baseball plus star?

Small: That is not a math problem.

Smaller: Wrong! It is two.

Small: How is that two?

Smaller: What is car plus house.

Small: I am not answering.

Smaller: Wrong! It is pizza.

Small: Nevermind.

Smaller: What is heart plus heart?

Small: Zero.

Smaller: No.

Me: What is it?

Smaller: Infinity.


Now how about that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Honestly...that's the coolest thing I've ever read.


Eric