I think I did it. I am hoping they send some sort of confirmation email. But I got the page online that said we were in.
I elbowed my way in and got myself and the Smallers signed up for Pancake Mountain's Dance Party! The Decemberists! Holy shit!
I have wanted to take them to one of these dance parties since I found out about Pancake Mountain, but have always had a rehearsal or a show.
We have missed Bright Eyes, Rilo Kiley, Arcade Fire, The Go! Team and many more. But I signed on at frickin' 8:30 am and got the 4 of us in.
The Smallers are going to freak. They love The Crane Wife. Smallest walks around singing 'Here are the bombs that fade away...' (repeat 100 times). I put The Crane Wife 3 and Red Right Ankle on Small and Smaller's night time mix CD.
When I was knocked up with Small, I was obsessed with listening to only classical music. I read all of the books...make your baby's brain grow...blah blah blah. With Smaller I played classical music, but listened to my ipod so I could let us both have our music. Smallest had to listen to whatever the hell I felt like listening to. In the end all three would rather listen to Led Zeppelin than Beethoven; and all three are smart enough to stage a coupe and take over this house, this country and bring down democracy as we know it. Little anarchists.
Now if I can just get them to use their powers for good...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I signed up too! I'm so glad they allow children of all ages. And I totally want to dance with your kids!
boo. it was canceled. so sad.
Post a Comment