Thursday, December 20, 2007
turn it upside down
What are you excited to watch? I find at this time of year, the other 'blah' that I face is my inability to get excited about any theatre that is out there. That is not to say that there is not really great stuff to watch, just that when I feel like hibernating I tend to not make a great audience member. So to try and combat my doldrums I would love to hear, from anyone out there, what your favorite shows running are. Oh hell, give me your top five from the year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't know my top five -- other than my play, Abstract Nude, of course :) -- but I'm going to see Shining City on Friday and I'm really looking forward to it.
I saw stoppard's rock and roll in ny.
It was thought provoking.
Post a Comment