Wednesday, December 05, 2007

even with a minivan

MILF stands for Mom I'd Like to Fuck. So sweet. Endearing really. This term has become standard in our modern day lexicon, has it not? Well as a mom, and as an individual who has had this term used about my person, I want to make sure that everyone knows that this degenerate feminist, likes being called a MILF.

I know I am not supposed to. I know it really supports the assumption that once you are a mom, you could not possibly just be fuckable. You have to be fuckable for a mom. Right? Like we have to overcome the wear and tear to try and keep up with the unprocreating hotties. I recently had a discussion with a mom who had a lengthy tirade about the term MILF. How offensive it was, how degrading. I just could not buy into it. Maybe its because I like that the term makes the exception. I like that it gives me two distinctions. Mother and good looking. Yes, it is vanity people. I know that. Stop rolling your eyes. But it is damn hard to be a mom. It is work I tell you and I like getting credit for being one. I also enjoy being called hot, whether by mr. hpmelon, or by the random guy in the bar who yelled it out way to loudly and embarrassed me... but only for a minute.

No comments: