Saturday, October 07, 2006

world one there may be more

The World
...as a bad teen angst drama.

Curtain opens

USA enters, she is wearing something gaudy and overtly brand named. She is surrounded by Britain and Israel, Mexico follows.

USA: Did you guys see how Japan was wearing an outfit like mine yesterday. I mean, please, like she could ever fill it out like I could.

Israel: Shut the fuck up and give me $5.

USA: What the hell for?

Israel: Like I am going to tell you bitch.

USA: I am not giving it to you if you talk to me like that.

Israel: Yes you are, or do I have to bring up the crap that happened in middle school and how I still have a scar on my thigh. Plus, you need me. Do I need to remind you why/

USA: Fine, here (hands her the money), but you don't have to be so pushy.

Israel: Whatever.

Israel leaves.

Britain: So are we still on for tonight?

USA: I have to think about it.

Britain: What do you mean think about it? Who the hell else are you going to date?

USA: I am the most sought after girl in school, I could get anyone.

Britain: I have done everything you wanted. I even painted my toenails like yours.

USA: Ha. Ha. That was awesome. Mexico, did you know I made him do that?

Mexico: That is so funn/

USA: Shut up. I don't know why I let you be here.

Mexico: Well I live next door to yo/

USA: Shut up.

Mexico: Oka/

USA: I said shut up. And hold my caramel macchiato.

Britain: So about tonight.

USA: Oh my God Britain can you just chill for even one second. (Begins to fake cry) I have a lot on my mind right now. You know I am dealing with some major things and what I need now is for you to give me a little understanding. Everybody wants to be just like me. Do you know how much pressure that is? I am a very important person, pretty much more important than anyone else here. Do you know how hard that is for me? And I am on the rag.

Britain: It seems like you are always on the rag.

USA: Shut the hell up. I just have an unusually long menstrual cycle.

France walks by, she is wearing something incredibly sexy that should not be allowed in high school.

France: Hey Britain, I had a great time at study group with you yesterday.

Britain: Yeah me too. You sure have interesting study methods.

France: Maybe we could do it again.

Britain: Doing it again sounds great.

Germany enters. Says to France

Germany: Hey babe. What's up?

France: Not much.

Germany: Hungry?

France: Starving.

Germany looks to USA and Britain.

Germany:
Later.

USA turns to Britain.

USA: What the fuck was that?

Britain: Nothing, France and I were just doing some homework yesterday.

USA: France and you, France and you?! What about our date tonight?

Britain:
But you said/

USA: I know what I said. You will be sorry about this. Just remember what happened when Iraq wouldn't join the SGA. Don't mess with me.

Britain: I know I just/

USA: Shut up!

Britain: I'm sorry, look lets talk about this later.

USA: Oh we'll talk alright.

The bell rings for class, everyone leaves, and Mexico is still standing holding the drink.

USA: (from offstage) Mexico, where the hell is my macchiato!

Mexico spits into USA's drink, smiles, then follows her off stage.


The saga may continue...

No comments: