Tuesday, October 10, 2006

ratty little race

Allen and Webb went for the jugular as much as possible yesterday.

I am normally very invested in the election process. I will, at length, discuss the candidates with anyone who is interested. I have, however, run on my least favorite problem in this election. I don't really like Webb.

If you visit his website you can see why. His thoughts on education are pat, he completely bypasses issues like same sex marriage, discrimination, and abortion. He, in essence, is mute on any issues that lean too far to the left. I did not vote for him in the primary, I went with Miller, even though I was not jumping for joy over him either. I voted for the lesser of two evils the first time, so what the hell am I doing now? Voting for the conservative in democratic clothing? Yes, I am still going to vote for Webb, but he has done nothing to impress me at all.

He is lucky I detest Allen.

I pray the presidential election offers me someone who I can be inspired by. Obama? Warner?

No comments: