I have not been posting much mainly because I have no creative juices left. I have been dejuiced. I can never understand why the 'when it rains it pours' maxim has to be true. I hate to double up on shows (rehearsing one while performing another). But I did just that. The first one finished this past weekend, but now I am tired and cranky and begging for my next show to open because then at least I can have a couple nights a week off. It also happens that three of my design clients need something asap, and I as always need the money. So between design and stage I am fraying quickly. I am thankful for all the work, but seriously, why does it always hit at the same time? Watch my show close and then me not book anything for months. I already know it will happen. So, so cliche.
Drought, downpour, drought downpour.
Oh...and this just sucks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment