Anytime Mr. HPMelon and I bump into each other, accidentally brush up against one another, or hell, just feel like it, we say 'pardon me, I have a wide stance'. Then we just giggle like we are so frickin funny.
Craig has got to be one of the biggest bone heads in the history of bone heads. See, if you are a senator and get arrested for lewd behavior in a men's room, then hold a press conference where you declare 'I am not gay'; then that just means you are. But it also means you are gay (or bi) in the repressed, conservative republican kind of way; not in the self assured member of society kind of way.
Seriously though, I have a wide stance?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
FAQ's (snagged from Slate.com)
Q. Is it wise to use a "wide stance" when you go to the bathroom?
A. No. When you're sitting on the toilet, spreading your feet and leaning forward tightens the levator ani muscles that control defecation. If you're having trouble passing stools, you should take the opposite of a wide stance, and lean back. Doctors recommend this technique to relax the bowel muscles.
I've seen your stance, it's huge.
Especially when sitting on the log with Beckett.
Post a Comment