Wednesday, May 24, 2006

on the rocks, no salt

Hear me now City Mouse. I will go and see Two Rooms this Saturday afternoon. I will get to The Monument a little later on.

I am so sorry to have missed A Bright Room Called Day but hope to get to Arabian Night.

I also want to get to A Body of Water and Someone Who'll Watch Over Me and the Capital Fringe Festival.

My current show closes in a few weeks and I am not doing a show this summer. I ping pong back and forth between excitement (time for camping, vacation, the pool, and margaritas) and regret (getting itchy not working on a role). When I feel like the latter my biggest solace is knowing that I will have the evenings free to go and see some of the great work that DC theatre is doing.

1 comment:

SAS said...

You know I would love you even if you did not see it. I would. I really would. I only hold grudges against ex-boyfriends who don't see my shows. I missed Bright Room as well and I feel horribly guilty for doing so. And you know my genetic capacity for guilt. Life just didn't make sense for a while and I couldn't do anything but try to make sense of it. And that didn't include seeing many shows, in DC at least. Do you want to see Body of Water? And we have to see Miss Platt's play when it opens. And maybe at the end of June we can take a field trip up to NY - I'd love to see your blog friends Sheila and Adam's respective shows. Phew. That's a comment for you. I should have sent an email. Sorry everyone.