I feel for any cast that works with me because at some point, no matter how hard I try to keep myself from doing it, I go on a political tirade that rarely leaves anyone in question of where I think they should stand on the subject about which I am ranting.
I apologize to my current cast for my tirade about how uptight America is about sexuality - it was spawned by Bill Maher's comments last week and I kept the ball rolling through the weekend. The crazy part was that when the rant ended all we continued to discuss was butt plugs. I have never had an actual conversation about them. The dressing room discussion quickly devolved into us inserting the words 'butt plug' into our most dramatic moments of dialogue, ie. to butt plug or not to butt plug...until we were rolling around on the floor, weeping with laughter at our new mantra 'my subtext is butt plug'.
I act like an adult, but inside I am an adolescent boy.
I will post something of more substance next time. I promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment