Tuesday, January 31, 2006

vortex with a guilt center

I never realized that when starting a blog I would feel compelled to not just post, but to justify myself when I was not posting.

I want to post something with some teeth, but at the moment all you will get are the following excuses...

-I came down with a nasty snotty/fever/achy sickness yesterday and am just thankful it hit after I closed the show I was in.

-I have had a bunch of new work come in and my muse was hiding so it took me a while to find her and beat the shit out of her until she coughed up some ideas that did not look like vomit on the computer screen.

-Wendy Wasserstein died and I feel like we are losing the great ones one after another. Wasserstein was not always one of my favorite playwrights, but she had a strong voice that I respected and I will miss her words.

Enough now, my nose is falling off again so I need to get tissues to clean it up and scotch tape for reattachment.

Until the impulse hits...

achoo.

No comments: