Friday, August 25, 2006

why not everyone should get to make up a holiday

I am not a huge linker. I don't link a great deal, mostly because I am lazy and also because it means one is not able to get through whatever I write without interruption.

However, I will do so below because...

A) I am on a wee bit of a pirate binge.

B) The Argonaut on H Street is devoid of eye patches, and as a friend said..."It is not a bar about pirates, but rather a bar that pirates would go to."

C) Adam has pointed me toward a pirate play that is being sent to me as I write.

and lastly

D) I had no idea such a thing existed.

So to find out about International Talk Like a Pirate Day, click away.

1 comment:

Adam Szymkowicz said...

I was in peter pan, the musical in college. this is also a pirate play. it may not be the kind of pirate play you are looking for however, but it was fun. All the other pirates were football players who got class credit for being in a play.