Saturday, August 19, 2006

on the mind of smalls

Not all of these were answered. There were more, but these are all I can remember...

Why can't I ever finish a whole ice cream cone?

What is high tide?

Why is the moon allowed out during the day?

How do you make sand?

If a person chokes up
(throws up) and poops at the same time, do they die?

What is gravity?

Is gravity really big?

Why don't I get to have caffeine?

What is low tide?

Is God tall enough to touch the bottom in the deep end of the pool?

When I grow up, can I be a frog?

Can you become a princess in college?

Is that 5-0 action?

If this boat sinks do we get to buy a new car?

Do sand crabs eat hot dog?

Why do hot dogs kill sand crabs?

Are there still pirates?

Where can I meet a pirate?

Are we there yet?

Why does the ocean care about the moon?

Why do girls pee sitting down?

Why do boys have nuts on their butts?

Why are married people existential?

What happened to my big hole?

Is that pee on my pillow?

Why am I so curious?

What is a space time continuum?

1 comment:

Adam Szymkowicz said...

these are amazing