G told me that he still checks my blog every couple weeks.
Guess what. I also check my blog every now and then, read up on old crushes or smaller stories. I do plan on writing more regularly again. So come back. Life is starting to stabilize, or at least the landscape is starting to become familiar. I am starting to recognize the new things in my life like they are the old regulars. Its a pretty good feeling.
...aaannnnnndddddd... I never did post our summer to do list - of which we did most. So here it is, better late than never:
- Have a party for no apparent reason
- Go on adventures
- Go to the pool
- Learn a new instrument
- Have a lemonade stand
- Water Balloon Fight
- Make fashions for Barbie Dolls
- Go to a Water Park
- Play Baseball at School
- Go on a Vacation
- Amusement Park
- Go to the Movie Theater
- Get Ice Cream
- Go on a walk
- Make an Obstacle Course
- Go to the Creek
- Do Detective Work
- Invent a cool machine
- Pick up litter
- Have Jam Sessions
- Read and go to the Library
- Have a Dance Party
- Go to X’s House
- Have friends over
- Sleepover party
- Have a Tea party
- Go see a Play
- Play at open mic night at The Soundry
- Baltimore Science Museum
- Building Museum
- Go to an island
- Camping
- Turn a whole room into a fort
- Costume Contest
- Do an Art Project
- See Cousins
- Have a Movie Night
- Write a Play
- Write a Song
- Write a Story
- Play a music concert
- HAVE MORE FUN THAN EVER!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I still read! And it makes me happy to see you post. And see the list!
Post a Comment