I just took Smallest to a music and dance class. She is usually so confident and sassy, but she was strangely quiet. She was not scared or whiney, just silent. It was actually pretty funny because she seemed to be doing the whole thing with a complete air of superiority. I started making up her inner monologue...
"Sure lady, keep walking like a duck, and trying to get me to look like a fool. Well I don't play your reindeer games. If you continue to babble at me with this obnoxious pseudo baby speak I will have to take you down a few pegs. Pretend to be a frog? That is NOT how a frog jumps you lost little children, you mindless drones; THIS is how a frog jumps. Can someone please stop the degrading prattle and the cooing parents and challenge me! THIS! THIS is all you have got!"
I thought she would have no interest in returning, but she says she wants to go again. Mystifying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment