Smallest turned 5 yesterday. As she was tucked into bed last night, she turned over and whispered to herself "I did it, I'm 5 now."
I think that too. I think "She did it. I did it. We made it another round."
And on the note of smallers, and as promised here is their...
Summer To Do List 2008
[] Go to the pool
[] Water Balloon Fight
[] Play with Barbie Dolls
[] Go to a Water Park
[] Play Baseball at School
[] Play with Uncle X before he goes to Iraq
[] Go on a Vacation
[] Magic Show
[] Amusement Park
[] Go to the Movie Theater
[] Get Ice Cream
[] Go on a walk
[] Make an Obstacle Course
[] Go to the Creek
[] Do Detective Work
[] Have Jam Sessions
[] Read and go to the Library
[] Have a Dance Party
[] Go to our babysitter's House
[] Have friends over
[] Sleepover party
[] Have a Tea party
[] Go see a Play
[] Go see a Music Concert maybe at Pancake Mountain
[] Baltimore Science Museum
[] Mount Vernon
[] Camping
[] Get New Rooms
[] Go to the Mall
[] Paint Smallest’s Wall
[] Costume Contest
[] Do an Art Project
[] See Cousins
[] Watch Camp Rock
[] Have a family Movie Night
[] Write a Play
[] Write a Song
[] Write a Story
[] Play a music concert
[] HAVE EXTRA SUPER DUPER FUN!!!!!!
They keep adding, but it was time to share.
Happy summering!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love these lists.
Post a Comment