Wednesday, February 06, 2008

not talking about the primary

The smallers like to put on plays for us. They sometimes get really into it and write scripts and compose music. Most of the time it is a free wheeling improv type thing. With out a doubt, they always go on too long. This past weekend they treated us to The Lion, The Frog, and The Elephant.

The cast:
Lion - Small
Frog - Smaller
Elephant - Smallest


We have all of these costumes in our dress up box. Smallest only agreed to do the play if she could wear a pink sparkly crown on top of her elephant head.

I will not try to recreate the play, I will simply give you the best quotes.

Lion: Are we ready? Ok guys stop shaking your butts at the audience. Well this is just awkward.

Frog: I am having a hard time playing this harmonica without opposable thumbs.

Elephant: Can we stop the play, I have to poop, and I can't get out of this elephant suit.


Living room theatre, there is nothing like it.

No comments: